* Soli's previous role was Special Needs Coordinator
(SENCO) at a large primary school in London.
* She is a fully qualified teacher with some 30 years experience; specialising in ADHD, Autism, Asperger’s, Developmental Delay, Communication and Learning Difficulties, Down’s Syndrome and Dyslexia.
* She has attended numerous ADHD courses, workshops, exhibitions and conferences
* Soli holds a current DBS certificate
* Soli is on the Barnet Partnership for School Improvement panel
* Her son has ADHD and so knows what it's like to live with the daily struggle
* She is the author of two books with many 5* reviews on Amazon.
* Soli is involved with the All Party Parliamentary Group of MPs on raising awareness of ADHD and busting the stigma
* Her consultancy Yellow Sun delivers support and advice to parents of children with special needs and challenging behaviour. She offers 1:1 personalized coaching as well as representing families at meetings.
* Every month Soli runs The Warrior Mums' Club, a support group for parents
* Soli writes a regular blog and has contributed to Huffington Post, Medium and SEN Specialist Magazines